**Can be made gluten-free. Just sub the flour for gluten-free flour and bread crumbs for gluten-free bread crumbs.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Servings: 4
- 4 Gardein Scallopini Patties
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1Take scallopini patties out of the freezer to thaw while you're preparing the other steps.
- 2In a small bowl, mix flour, garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, sea salt and ground black pepper.
- 3Pour cashew milk into another small bowl.
- 4Pour bread crumbs into a third small bowl.
- 5In a medium frying pan, heat oil (enough to cover the bottom of the pan) over medium-high heat.
- 6Dip one piece of Gardein scallopini into the flour bowl. Make sure its coated, then shake off any access flour.
- 7Dip the piece of scallopini into the cashew milk, making sure its coated with no dry spots.
- 8Then dip the piece of scallopini into the bread crumb mixture. Covering the scallopini, then shake any access bread crumbs off.
- 9Place the scallopini into the frying pan and cook until bottom is golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- 10Then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- 11Repeat until all scallopini pieces are done.
- 12Serve with pasta, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli, spinach, or whatever you have leftover in your fridge.