Vegan Mac ‘n Cheese.
No fuss. Just simple ingredients. Takes 20 minutes to make and you can serve it by itself or as a side. Add broccoli, vegan chicken, chili, whatever your heart desires. Or whatever is about to go bad in your fridge.
So Delicious recently came out with an organic line of Almondmilk with Cashew and as their company name suggests its absolutely delicious. It’s THE key ingredient in this recipe. And the sweetened version is my go to for coffee.
As always, feel free to email me through the website if you have any questions on the recipe!
- Preparation Time: 02:00
- Cook Time: 00:20
- 1 16oz. box of shell macaroni
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup cashews, soaked for 2 hours in water
- 2 1/2 cups So Delicious Organic Almondmilk with Cashew, unsweetened
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1Boil carrots in water until tender, about 6 minutes.
- 2Drain cashews and place in blender with carrots.
- 3Cook shell pasta, al dente.
- 4Add So Delicious Almondmilk with Cashew, garlic powder, onion powder, ground mustard, nutritional yeast and sea salt to the blender with the cashew and carrots.
- 5Blend on high until smooth. About 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- 6Drain pasta then place in a bowl with cheese sauce. Add a dash of sea salt. mix and let sit until the cheese sauce thickens from the hot pasta.